Quick Adjustments All
This option allows you to make to multiple images quickly. You can adjust brightness, contrast, color, and sharpness.
- Brightness: Adjusts the overall lightness or darkness of an image or display.
- Contrast: Modifies the difference between the lightest and darkest areas of an image to enhance visual impact and improve detail visibility.
- Color: Alters the color balance, saturation, or hue of an image to achieve desired visual effects or correct color inaccuracies.
- Sharpness: Enhances image clarity and edge definition to make fine details appear more crisp and well-defined.
- Click the Quick Adjustments All Button.
- Click the adjustment you want to apply.
- Choose a value between -25% and 25%. Negative values will decrease the amount, and positive values will increase it in the images. Tracejourney will reply with the adjusted images.
If the adjustments are not enough, you can repeat this process with the adjusted images until you are satisfied. You can do this in a loop, and Tracejourney will always reply with a new options menu.